With the 100th Pennsylvania Farm Show only 100 days away, Agriculture Secretary Russell Redding is calling on past and present visitors, vendors and exhibitors to share their blue-ribbon Farm Show memories.
“The 100th Pennsylvania Farm Show is themed ‘Our Commonwealth’s Blue Ribbon Experience’ because it showcases the best of our agriculture industry – and because the show belongs to each of us as Pennsylvanians,” said Redding. “This show’s success is built by the millions of attendees who have made countless memories that have become part of the fabric of the Farm Show legacy. Your story deserves to be heard, celebrated and remembered.”
- Email digital photos and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “100th PA Farm Show Photos and Stories”
- Mail hardcopies of photos and stories to:
Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
Attn: Press Office
2301 N. Cameron St.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Include contact information (name, address, phone number, email address)
- Include a caption for each photo entry
- More than one story or photo may be submitted by the same person or family
All photo and story submissions become property of the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture. Memories ideas could include: a favorite PA Farm Show display or exhibit, your first PA Farm Show memory, friendships that started at the PA Farm Show, marriage proposals that took place at the PA Farm Show, or what the PA Farm Show means to you.
The photos and stories submitted will be shared on the department’s social media platforms throughout the 100 days leading up to the 100th Pennsylvania Farm Show, which kicks off January 9, 2016.