The Center for Dairy Excellence will host three “PA Dairy Industry Professional Roundtable Meetings” to have group discussion on Pennsylvania and global dairy market dynamics, while providing training on a benchmarking tool using the Dairy Analyzer Program and the Strategy Assessment Survey with industry stakeholders.
“This is an excellent opportunity for our industry stakeholders to send their staff or consultants who are out there every day with dairy producers to gain insight about the industry while sharing their own invaluable perspective with us,” said Alan Zepp, risk management program manager with the center. “We can collaborate to better extend resources that will truly benefit the producers’ viability for the future that will help support and strengthen our PA and global industry.”
Come have a free breakfast on us in one of three locations next month:
• Tuesday, May 19 in Cranberry, Pa., with breakfast at 7:30 a.m. in the Marriott, 100 Cranberry Woods Dr., Cranberry Twp., PA 16066.
• Wednesday, May 20 in Lancaster, Pa., with breakfast at 7:30 a.m. in the Lancaster Farm & Home Center, 1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster, PA 17601
• Thursday, May 21 in State College, Pa., with breakfast at 7:30 a.m. in Celebration Hall, 2280 Commercial Blvd., State College, PA 16801
• *Note: Meeting will run after breakfast from 8:30-10 a.m.
The agenda for the meetings will include roundtable discussion and include the following:
1. Updates on PA, Global dairy markets and related items
2. Roundtable discussion on most frequent question and concerns from clients
3. Training on Dairy Analyzer Program and Strategy Assessment Surve
Please register by May 15 online, clicking on “Programs and Events”, then selecting “Upcoming Events”. There will be a dropdown box to select the location you will attend. For additional questions please contact Melissa Anderson at 717-346-0849 or email@example.com.