The 16th Annual Vermont Dairy Producers Conference (VDPC) will be hosted at the Burlington Sheraton on February 24.
The 2015 speakers include thought-leaders and experts from the industry.
The speakers include:
• Dr. Julio Giordano – Cornell University: Reproduction
• Jay Waldvogel – DFA: The global dairy market and what it means to me
• Nigel Cook – University of Wisconsin, Madison: Facilities impact on your herd
• Joe Schwarcz – McGill University: Good Science/Bad Science
• Mark Andrew Junkin – Agriculture Strategy: Farm succession and motivation
• Dr. Tom Overton – Cornell University: Transition strategies
Tickets for the event can be purchased online. Pre-registration after February 10 is $70 and registration at the door is $85.