John Deere has added the Nursery Fork attachment to its Worksite Pro attachments lineup. The Nursery Fork (NF44) is the latest addition to the expanding lineup of Worksite Pro™ attachments and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and most competitive models.
The Nursery Fork boasts key features that help drive additional productivity from a skid steer or compact track loader:
- Ability to transport and position up to 44-inch (1,118-millimeter) balled or container trees and shrubs, along with rocks and light boulders
- A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
- One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
- A 6-inch (152-millimeter) tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, plants and rocks
- An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
“Like all Worksite Pro attachments, our new Nursery Fork was designed to optimize performance and productivity,” said Gregg Zupancic, product marketing manager, John Deere Construction & Forestry. “Whether you’re moving plants, trees, boulders or boxes, the Nursery Fork is an ideal tool to help contractors move materials quickly and easily.”
The machine can easily add and remove the Nursery Fork and is backed by John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.