This two-day in-depth learning experience will dive into practical and effective practices to build and maintain soil health on your farm. Lead speaker Gary Zimmer of Midwestern BioAg brings knowledge on biological farming, and will share practical methods to work with nature – feeding soil life, balancing soil minerals and tilling soils with a purpose. Through a combination of classroom style presentations and on-farm experiences led by our team of speakers, attendees will gain a deep insight into soil function and management strategies for any farm.
- A keynote presentation, field walk and in-depth workshop with Gary Zimmer.
- Breakout sessions on No-Till Vegetable Production, Pasture Management and Nutrient Management.
- A detailed look at different soil testing options and how to interpret the results.
- Breakout field visits to several sites.
- Networking time with event attendees, speakers and sponsors.
- A locally-sourced Thursday night dinner