Achieve supreme feed quality for your beef production with two new high-performance portable Cattle Maxx Rollermill Mixers from Art's Way Mfg., the 105-bushel model 6105 and 165-bushel model 6530.
"Rollermills and grinder mixers are core products for us," said Brian Crouch, director of sales and marketing for Art's Way. "We have worked hard to ensure the two new Cattle Maxx models operate efficiently and produce superior rolled feed, delivered in the consistent, quality ration mix that beef operations require."
Highly configurable to specific needs, the new Cattle Maxx Rollermill Mixers have the following features to improve the efficiency of your feed processing operation:
- A heavy-duty 20-inch roll on the model 6105 and a heavy-duty 30-inch roller mill on the model 6530 ensure trouble-free operation and a long operating life. Each offers a 10-inch-diameter roll, with five, seven or 10 grooves. For consistent mixes, an eccentric roller adjustment maintains accurate spacing.
- A choice between a flat groove roll (to ensure proper grain crimping or cracking) or sharp groove roll (to increase mill capacity while achieving desired micron particle sizes).
- Magnets installed in the mill's hopper side and throat collect tramp metal to minimize damage and increase longevity.
- An optional scale system improves accuracy in feed formulation. Weigh bars and spindles are standard.
- A 46-degree (6105) or 60-degree (6530) maximum angle for discharge auger tube for greater unloading flexibility.
- More base machine options offer combinations of hydraulic and manual operations for the lift and swing auger and discharge auger. A hydraulic auger feeder is also optional. Folding and bolt-on auger extensions are also optional.
- The 6530 model is equipped with a 36-gallon, self-contained hydraulic tank for easy maintenance, and a spring-loaded chain tensioner on the main drive chain ensures smooth operation.
- Additional large inspection windows on the rear of the tank provide optimal viewing angles.
- A hinged access door on lower discharge on the 6530 to easily clear obstructions.
For more information, call 712-864-3131, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.artsway-mfg.com