Early registration is now open for the biannual New England Agricultural Marketing Conference: Making Cents in Today's Marketplace. Register by February 7 and save money.
Don't miss the opportunity to gain helpful marketing advice from the region's top farmers and industry experts. "The most valuable thing about the Harvest New England Conferences, aside from the great breakout sessions and speakers, is the networking--hands down!" (Quote from past conference attendee.)
Keynote speakers: Roberta MacDonald, senior vice president of marketing for Cabot Creamery, and Bob Burke, co-founder, The Natural Products Consulting Group
A facilitated discussion with the New England Agricultural Chiefs
23 breakout sessions covering marketing, social media, agritourism, financing, value-added processing and more
A New England Farmers' Market Managers Workshop
Trade show featuring dozens of vendors, including farm equipment, packaging, insurance companies, specialty food companies, service providers and more
- Assessing the Destination Farm Experience
- Building a Strong Brand to Increase Sales & Build Brand Loyalty
- Strategic Marketing for Small-Scale Producers
- Commercial Kitchen Design Basics
- Learning How to Integrate the Latest Tourism Trends Into Your Ag Tourism Business
- Assessing the Institutional Market
- Working with Young People--Selecting & Training 20-Something Staff
- Determining the Profitable Areas of Farm Businesses
Visit www.harvestnewengland.org for a complete agenda, workshop descriptions and speakers.